Q & A
Explore our Question and Answers page to know more about our property investment and insights.
It gives you multi-benefits and adventages :
- Become part of the owner of a Luxury Resort in the Island of Gods-Bali – one of the most famous and prestigious place in the world
- Have a great change for investment
- Early purchase will enable you to maximize your capital gain
- Have Rental Return Guarantee 8% per year for the 1st 3 years
- It is located in the center of tourist destination area of South Kuta
- Minutes away to any finest beaches
- It has 180o OCEAN VIEWS and 180o Green Valey and Hills VIEW
- Away from Noice,
- Unit will come beautifully furnished with everything you need for a relaxing vacation.
- Very easy and soft Term of Payment
- You can have it on FREE HOLD
- For Foreigners we have included 5 years Temporary Stay Visa on the offering price as the most important condition to buy and own house in Bali-Indonesia
Absolutely CAN, the most common way foreigners buy property in Bali is to have it under a lease hold agreement or under the title of Hak Pakai (Right to Use), however, a non-Indonesians actually may not own property under (Hak Milik/FREE HOLD) by Indonesian law except by the help of a nominee, or under a foreign investment company structure foreigner can have higher Right than the Right to Use, which is called RIGHT to USE and BUILD (HGB – Hak Guna Bangunan) ,
Absolutely CAN a good news for Foreigners that by the issuance of Regulation 29, the Indonesian government allows foreigners who work or reside legally in Indonesia to own houses or apartments in the country for a period up to 80 years and the property can be part of a will during the ownership period. … Limited to a maximum of 2000 Sqm land size (for houses)
It cost 18,000,000 rupiah (AUD$1800, US$1200) per month. There is quite a wide range of accommodation available in Ungasan from as little as $100 per month for a single room up to $4000 for a large luxurious property including multiple staff.
Foreigners Can Buy Property in Indonesia, But Will They? Indonesia opened the property market to those foreigners who reside (legally) in Indonesia.
Foreigners can buy a house in Indonesia for an initial period of 30 years, which can be extended by another period of 20 years and then can be renewed for another 30 years.
At the end of 2017, the Indonesian government was rumored to be proposing a new provision in a land bill that will allow foreigners to own properties under the Right to Build category or Hak Guna Bangunan. Right to Build allows the owner to build and own the building. It is far more advantageous for foreigners and also has a higher status than the Right of Use. However, there has not been any stated regulation yet regarding this matter.
4.225 million (2014) Bali/Population
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
To get the retirement visa, you need to show proof of an income of at least US$1,500 a month (at Rate 1USD- Rp.10,000). For Bali, the minimum rental accommodation cost should be US$500 a month. For areas outside of Bali (excluding Jakarta), the figure is US$200 a month.
Best Areas To Live In Bali
- Mainly South. Watch the breathtaking sunset after a hard surf session.
- Kuta. Get ready for the weekend and enjoy the party life of Kuta.
- South Kuta (Ungasan, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Padang-padang, Uluwata, NusaDua) is the perfect place for enjoying Sunset, Surfing and other water sport activities as well the most popular unforgettable spot for PRE-Wedding Photo Shoot
- North Kuta (Seminyak, legian) Seminyak Beach is the perfect spot to gather with your friends and relax. …
With Visa on Arrival (costs 35US$, 30 days valid, can be extended (once for 30 days at %%US$) with Social, Tourist or cultural Visa (B-211) (can stay 60 days, can be extended 4 times for 30 days each, issued by consulate or embassy outside Indonesia) at cost of 55US$ for new application and for each extension.
Sure, Bali1Stop is the first Option to help you handle all this hassle with its years of experience will give you more relax and enjoy your vacation.